TOM CRUISE NET WORTH
Real Name: Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
Birthday: July 3, 1962 (56 years old)
Source of wealth: Actors, Producers
Occupation: Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer
Residency: Beverly Hills, CA
Birth Place: Syracuse, NY
Martial Status: Divorced
Qualification: Henry Munro Middle School, Glen Ridge High School, St. Xavier High School, Johnson State College
Country of Origin United States of America
Tom Cruise net worth: $570 Million
Thomas “Tom” Cruise Mapother IV is an artist and farmer from Syracuse. Cruise started his work as a successful actor at 19 when he starred in ‘Endless Love’ (1981) and ‘Top Gun’ (1986).
As of 2019, Tom Cruise’s net worth is expected to be roughly $570 million. Cruise is during the 20’s decade one of the highest-paid artists.
Thomas “Tom” Cruise Mapother IV took birth in Syracuse, New York on the 3rd of July, 1962. Cruise is the boy of Thomas Cruise Mapother III and Mary Lee.
He is of German, Irish and English family and consumed most of his youth in Canada.
Tom Cruise started his initial career as an actor. When he was 16, his mother prompted him to participate in his school’s production of Guys and Dolls. He took her advice and arrived the lead role of Nathan Detroit. He realized he loved being on stage and started to continue acting as a profession.when he starred in a little role in the 1981 film ‘Endless Love’ when he was 19 years old.
some of the best highlights movies of Tom Cruise’s career;
- Top Gun (Movie, 1986)
- Cocktail (Movie, 1988)
- Interview With a Vampire (Movie, 1994)
- Jerry Maguire (Movie, 1996)
- Mission Impossible (Movie, 1996)
- Academy Awards (Best Actor in a Supporting Role, 2000) – Nominated
- The Last Samurai (Movie, 2003)
- Tropic Thunder (Movie, 2008)
- Knight and Day (Movie, 2010)
- Oblivion (Movie, 2013)
- Empire Awards (Legend Award, 2014) – Won
- American Made (Movie, 2017)
- All Def Movie Awards (2017) – Won
- Mission Impossible – Fallout (Movie, 2018)
Tom Cruise net worth
Tom Cruise is the fourth most prolific actor in the world with a net worth of an estimated $570 million. He’s been recognized as one of the best actors in the world by his fans. Tom Cruise is an international sensation who has thrilled audiences around the world through his action films. He is also a film producer.
Tom Cruise’s Movie Rates
- Vanilla Sky (2001) – $20 million + 30% shared income
- Knight and Day (2010) – $11 million + %
- Jack Reacher (2012) – $7.5 million
- Oblivion (2013) – $20 million
Tom Cruise’s Notable Investments
- A $35 million mansion in Beverly Hills
- A $30 million estate in Telluride, Colorado
- A condo apartment in New York City that is estimated to be worth $3 million
- Cruise spends $2 million per year for the security of his daughter Suri and ex-wife Katie Holmes.
- He pays $200,000 per year in Child Support for Suri after he separated with Katie.
- Cruise owns a Bugatti Veyron considered the world’s fastest car, and a Porsche 911 estimated to be worth $200,000.
- He also owns two private jets.
Tom Cruise is by far one of the best actors in history with his impressive performances in ‘Top Gun’ and the Mission Impossible franchise. There’s no doubt that Cruise will remain one of the best and highest-paid actors in the world.
As of 2019, Tom Cruise’s net worth is roughly $570 million.